connect with your customers
Effective business marketing materials help you connect with your customers. We’re not talking about people just reading your website, newsletter, or brochure. We’re talking about influencing your customers to take action.
How do you compose a message that gets a response?
1. Have a great product or service.
2. Tell your story in plain yet creative language that is easy to understand and gets to the point.
3. Present your product information with clean and professional designs — from your printed materials (brochures and product sheets) to your website.
4. Focus on benefits, not features. Remember, features say, “Look at me”; benefits say, “Here’s how I can help you.”
5. Call for action. You’d be surprised how many people will visit a website or check out your business just because you ask them to.
How We Can Help You
- Newsletters (print, email, PDF, HTML) & Magazines
- Brochures & Product Sheets
- Press Releases
- Informational Booklets, Reports & Manuals
Your promotional materials are the face of your company. Make sure they reflect your creativity, professionalism, and quality. We can help you communicate with power.
From the Blog
See these recent articles on Business Communications.
- Do I Need Facebook in Addition to My Website?
- Getting Visitors to Your Website
- 5 Ways Plain Writing Helps You, Your Book and Your Business
Copyright 1997-2013, The Roberts Group Editorial & Design, LLC. All rights reserved.